Amazon Deals

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

No Soup for ME!

Day 4 did me in... I couldn't hang anymore with the Cabbage Soup Diet.  It wasn't the soup part of it as much as what I could or couldn't eat during the day each day. Today was just bananas, yogurt and cabbage soup. I was too hungry after dinner (soup) so I broke down and had a salad and a piece of my bread I made a few days ago. I just had some raw cashews too.  I need protein, and more food. So I think the cabbage soup will be going down the drain tomorrow.

I'm sticking with the unprocessed food plan, as much as humanely possible.  I already know there are things I will still 'buy' ketchup, mayo, mustard, I'm sure lots of things.  

I'm looking forward to some roasted sweet potato, maybe some bacon and eggs for breakfast tomorrow!! I had already decided earlier today before my throwing in the towel to make chicken piccata for dinner, some yellow squash, zucchini, and carrots sauteed, and some quinoa... (never made that before, so I'm going to try it. 

As for the rest of the cabbage I have left - I'll be making my coleslaw and make some pulled pork BBQ for Thursday nights dinner, maybe I'm bake some sweet potato fries too!!

Cabbage soup diet you may have won this STUPID challenge, but in the end I will win and my kids will win by eating less processed foods - like boxed rice and hopefully they will eat less chips and more veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment