Amazon Deals

Monday, January 12, 2015

CADDY??.. why yes you are!!

Caddy people drive me NUTS...  NUTS!!  I guess I'll never understand why people can't just do something to help someone without it become something...

I see a post on a facebook page, lady is looking for some PINK Tupperware Hearts... They were on special for one week. They were red most of them.. but some pink ones went out too.  Anyway, I responded I was a rep and would see if I could help her locate some. I did not see that someone else comments way above had posted she was a rep too.

So I'm still corresponding with the lady and another lady chimes in too. Then I get a nasty gram from the rep who responded whom I didn't see... apparently she is on our 'team' and to back off. Um, lady, I'm just trying to help the lady find 10 pink ones, she wants pink, you don't have pink as you replied later... I'm not going to get the sale, I'm just trying to help her find what she wants... anyway...

So the #100daysofrealfood is going well. I'm inpatient with Reiley and I'm still doing well with it even in here. I was worried I may slip but so far, so good.  Tonight I had some grilled pork with feta cheese and olive, roasted sweet potato's asparagus and have had tea with only lemon to drink. I went and bought an orange and some raw almonds in the cafeteria and I had a apple I brought with me. So I have some snacks to hold me over.

Ean is enjoying the new way - he has loved everything I have made, when he isn't cutting weight for wrestling. I made Quinoa as a side for dinner last night and he had seconds. Baked chicken breasts, some cauliflower and broccoli. I made a smoothie for breakfast and he had some too. He loves it. So that is a plus :)  I loved the kale chips, and even ate the cauliflower 'pizza' bites... said they were good, but he didn't like the texture... I get that.

So it's going well, and hopefully I can stay true to it as much as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment