Amazon Deals

Monday, January 5, 2015

Day 3 and Facebook

You know what you really shouldn't watch when you are on a silly soup diet? Diners, Drive-in's and dives. LOL  Seriously, I'm so hungry!!

I've had 3 salads already today, two bowls of soup, an apple, a fruit smoothie with mango, pineapple, blueberry, strawberry, coconut milk and orange juice. I made some eggplant chips but the spices I used made them gross, so I tossed those. Thankfully the eggplant was only .33c.

I don't think this diet is going to work. I've been eating more than I normally do, like way more. Yes, just salads and veggies and some fruit, but it's WAY more than I normally eat. I have a feeling I weigh more...  I will check in the morning, since that is when I weighed myself when I started this.

I want to say, I hate the cabbage soup diet!!  Plus I broke my new Ninja today too. HA!! Thank goodness for buying the warranty with Wally world.  Need to take it back tomorrow. I think I may be the only person on the plant who has managed to slice off the bottom half of the container clean off. I had put the blade back in with softened frozen smoothie and may have missed the 'nob' for a lack of a better word to put it back on.?  Not sure since it was spinning... or maybe because the container was really really cold from the freezer still? Anyway...

Now to Facebook... okay people,  I post status updates from my phone usually, sometimes from the computer, but I don't often scroll through all my 'news feeds'... not from either device... so if you think I'm not interested in your post, or I'm not paying attention to you or I'm ignoring you... well I'm not... I don't have time to go through all that. So if you're not feeling the love from me, now you know why. If you want me to KNOW something, well you had better call me, text me or email me, because the likelihood I'll see it on Facebook is slim.  Plus the way Facebook sorts stuff out, no matter how many times I've put most recent first, it's not and I see things from days ago...  Do I post stuff, yes... do I care if you say anything... nope...  because if I felt it was urgent information you had to know... you would've known before it went on Facebook.

I do like to post my Tupperware specials there because it's easier to reach more people at one time, sharing the pictures they give me to share.  I figure if you want to order though, you know how to get a hold of me, and if you don't then ask me.  :)

Also as a FYI if you want to read Reiley's caringbridge, you will have to ask me for the password. I post updates on facebook, but more in depth posts are done on her caringbridge site. You will only get a password if I know you however.

Okay, well that is all for today. No Soup for You!

No comments:

Post a Comment