Amazon Deals

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day one of Cabbage Soup Diet

Today I started the 7 day Cabbage Soup Diet (thanks Victoria lol).  I made a HUGE batch of Cabbage Soup Last Night. I bought a Ninja Blender/Food Processor at Wally World for $34 and it has been working for me the last two days.


I started with an organic Gala Apple and I did have a cup of coffee with some of the almond milk I made yesterday.  I need the caffeine so I have to cheat with some coffee. :P


Lunch I made a smoothie with frozen oranges, frozen pineapple, some coconut and some coconut milk I made.  Reiley even enjoyed that with me.  I had a big bowl of my cabbage soup which was nice and spicy too. (Went a little heavy with the red pepper flakes - oh well, still good).

I had some of the applesauce I made in the crock pot last night (as did Reiley) it was very good. Very sweet, so I will cut down the honey even more than I had. I also had a small orange.

Dinner, cabbage soup, and some pineapple slices.

I didn't drink as much water as they want you to, I just can't get the hang of drinking that much water.

I'm already looking forward to having that sweet potato tomorrow morning.

This is the blog I followed for the recipe for the cabbage diet.

Today I took Reiley to the Gilbert Farmers Market.  I bought some raw energy bars - lemon and mango. Very tasty - and some dark chocolate from Stone Grindz. (Much better deal at the Market, the more you buy the cheaper per piece). I also bought some Kalamata Hummus which Reiley loves.  I talked with Golb Salt  they sell all sorts of salt, spices and uncured bacon and some other goodies I see on their website. They had samples of the salt, but I didn't want to get any as Reiley would have wanted some, and she doesn't need anymore salt. I do want to try them out though. I see they have pastrami, YUM!!!

Last night I made the almond milk, applesauce, fresh oj, and cabbage soup. Today I made the coconut milk and I made butter!! Oh and some playdough for Reiley.

No comments:

Post a Comment