Amazon Deals

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Blogging is HARD!

Hi!! Yes, it's been a while since I've updated.... why is that? Because I find keeping this blog interesting pretty hard... I feel like I'm boring you all... I mean who cares what I bought at the store today? Besides me I mean? LOL...

But I'm going to try my best to keep you entertained... *TRY*

So today I want to pump up two of my friends sites a little. Both VERY talented ladies!!

Down the page you will see widgets for Tenlee Designs and Merry Grace Photography! Go check out there stores, seriously! Amber (Tenlee Designs) has a lot of cute handmade products... she is currently working on a plaque I can hang above my doorbell... I'm so sick and tired of the solicitors, all solicitors, especially a windshield replacement company... they are relentless, and sorry folks, all the different church groups... please you are definitely knocking on the wrong door!!

She has a super cute shadow box has a letter made of crayons, TOTALLY cute, hope Reiley's teacher is a good one this year, if so, I'm for sure buying one of those! :)

Merry Grace is an amazing photographer who is just starting out! I'm kinda pushing her LOL... Hope you don't mind MG!! I'm waiting for some of her pics to get approved to make into stamps and going to buy some of them... trying to convince her to set up a shop on Etsy too!! Hopefully she will ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment