Amazon Deals

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thank you!

I have to say that I have some of the most awesome people in my life. Truly I do... even when things are total crap, something great happens!!

My friend Jamie Monty calls me a few days ago and we are talking about coupons and cooking and she says, "Oh, by the way, I nominated you to win a pool fence from KMLE Country"...

Um... what?   She goes on to tell me they are giving away 12 pool fences to families along with Fulton Homes and Ironman Pool Fence.

WOW!!!  She said post it on facebook and see if any more of your friends will nominate you.  One post and Jamie's first nomination and following nominations... we were chosen to receive a pool fence!

Sadly, this will not bring back Chip.. and my heart hurts and my eyes are welling up just typing that... we miss him so much... but hopefully this will prevent anything else tragic happening in our pool. Maybe someday we will *think* about getting another puppy... Chip can never replaced, he wasn't a dish, or a windshield, he was a member of our family.

I thank all of my friends for this... tomorrow I have to go down to the station and sign paperwork, a release, and tax paperwork... which I'm not terribly worried about since income into the house has been the worst its been in years... trying hard to find a job at home or close to home that is an 'income' not commission that I can do around everything else... not an easy thing to find it seems...

So thank you everybody, THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment