Amazon Deals

Saturday, June 4, 2011

My fun day! (of freebies and cheapies)

Today was fun! Shopping fun!!

I was going to Casa Grande today to use my Groupon that I picked up the other day. It was $10 for a $20 gift card or voucher for Old Navy. Now the Groupon didn't cost me anything as I had a credit!!

But I found out about another freebie happening in Casa Grande thanks to my blogger friend Sheryl at The Centsable Shoppin  ... she posted about getting free 8 piece nuggets at the Chick-fil-A in Casa Grande if you liked their facebook page and printed out your profile page... easy enough!! So Ean and I both did it, we split a large Waffle Fry and got two small sodas, $5.20 for the both of us...

Ean enjoying is free nuggets!

Next it was a trip to Tarjey... AKA Target... LOL...


Sunboat Sunscreen had a deal.. buy two items and get a $5.00 gift card. I like to roll gift cards too when I can. I have 3 $5.00 gift cards in my Target coupon envelope just for these deals!  So I got three of the kids sunscreen, $7.44 each... using a Mfr coupon for $1.00 off and using a target $1 off coupon... so making the sunscreen $5.44 each... bought a Sunboat Lip balm for $1.79, and used my $5.00 gift card... I also got some Always Pantyliners and a trial size of Secret, both those were free... total out of pocket for all below? $7.73 and received back 3 $5 gift cards again.



Next to go use that Old Navy Groupon!!  Total out of pocket ------ $1.21!!! Woo Hoo!! I had to get a filler because I was under the $20 subtotal needed to use the certificate, by .25c! So I picked up a sparkly nail file that was on clearance for .47c!!  Now that will be a stocking stuffer too. LOL...

And yes, I got for myself for a change! Two shirts, a pair of flip flops, Chip ate my only black pair and then the nail file. Worth $1.21 I think :)


Came home to find more goodies!!

1saleAday on facebook asked you to complete a survey and if you did, they would send you a free gift... well I got it today and I have to say its pretty damn sweet!!

Digital Picture viewer with Key Chain which holds 100 pictures. I think I know a teenager who I'll be saving this for!! :D


Lastly, my other mailbox freebie...



I call it a fun day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment