Amazon Deals

Sunday, May 15, 2011

There are worse things in life!

One of my friends Di posted something today on the facebook page of Centsable Shoppin that I thought was perfect!

I think I have mentioned this before, but it really deserves mentioning again!

When you coupon shop, you will not get all the deals all the time. It's just fact... stores run out, manufactures can't keep up sometimes with product, sometimes even a brand is substituted thus not being able to use the coupon you had...

These products go on sale in cycles... so you might not catch it this time... but at some point you will... so STOP your BITCHING!!!  Di said it much nicer than I did, but if you know me... LOL!!

What also drives me BATTY is free offers on facebook that people get all pissy about... usually its the website can't handle the 100,000 people trying to get the free shirt they are offering to the first 10,000 people, and it crashes. Really...are you really going to curse the company out on their facebook page? Seriously? Is your world going to come to a screeching halt because you didn't get your free shirt or bottle of detergent? Come on people! If you post "This happens every time a company does a giveaway" Then WTF are you trying to do another? Really?! 

If you get that pissy and that frustrated then DON'T BOTHER!!! My lord seriously!  People are dying protecting our freedoms, people are starving in the streets, children are dying of incurable diseases.  THAT you should be PISSED about!

No comments:

Post a Comment