Amazon Deals

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Natural Cleaning?

So I'm supposed to be cleaning right now... but honestly I HATE IT! I really can't stand to clean... because the second I'm done, the filth seeps back thru from some mysterious black hole and it pisses me off. I get so worn out too, just can't hang anymore... so far I've only cleaned the downstairs bathroom and the living room but I did it all in the living room, I still have to steam mop the bathroom... Mandy wanna send your kid over for me? I know she loves steam mops..

I have run a couple loads of laundry... of course the clean items are piled up on my bed...

So I'm staling now. HAHAHA!!!

I was reading my All You Magazine last night and they have an article in there about old fashion ways to clean... like for instance, use old fashion white shaving cream to clean your mirrors and it keeps them from fogging up when you take a shower. Or, using a slice of white bread to get scuff marks off of non washable paint or wallpaper...

I know lots of people make their own cleaning supplies and laundry detergent... I tried one tip I read about putting lemons in your microwave... OK so did not work... worked a tiny bit.. but I still had to get my cleaner out and finish the job...

I wonder why did companies start to make cleaning supplies? I mean if Borax really worked that well then why do we have laundry detergent today? Or baking soda... if its the bomb in cleaning supplies then why did people get away from using it? My mind is spinning during stall session..

So I ask you.... what natural things do you use to clean with and WHY? Because they are natural? Because they are cheaper? Because they work as well or better than manufactured cleaning supplies? 

What do you use that you absolutely swear by? For me, I have nothing really. I have tried using my older dryer sheets to clean my dusty furniture, using white vinegar to get the smell out of clothes, (just gives it a whole other smell I can't stand)... only thing I can tell you works well is toothpaste to clean jewelery without being too harsh... or to dry out pimples... but other than that... I got nada!

Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment