Amazon Deals

Friday, May 27, 2011

Sorry!

Sorry, I missed a couple of days again!!  Not sure what happened.. I know why I didn't write yesterday, we went to the Arizona Science Center to see the Body World exhibit with HopeKids.org. I ran to the store to pick up a couple of things for dinner, made salsa for the boys as I was making pulled pork tacos for them.

Then I went to my Mighty Moms Dinner (a group of special needs mommies who get together every month) and got home just after midnight... so I didn't blog..

Not that I had much to say anyway. LOL...

For those bloggers who blog everyday, several times a day, I don't know how you manage to keep up with it... I'm just not that good!

Today I did a couple of shopping trips...  CVS... .02c OOP... LOL... Safeway .89c OOP... BIG SPENDER!!

Still fighting with the chiropractor to release me, and this even with the lawyer asking to have me released. He called me today while I was with Reiley at feeding therapy telling me he can document my file about why I've had a break in care, (all this craziness with Reiley and her tubie) and I could check back in with him in a couple of weeks and then he can make sure I'm OK... DUDE, what do you not freaking get?  I have WAY TOO MUCH going on with my daughter right now. She has 3 appointments 3 days in a row at PCH coming up... plus meeting with a psychiatrist, a behavioral psychologist for the IEE process and having MAJOR tubie issues...

Hi, My name is Susan Lake, my daughter is my number 1 priority, my back will have to deal... lets move on doc... so I left him another message after sending the lawyer an email about the phone call I received.

This weekend, our only plans are to go see Grandma and Grandpa on Sunday... maybe some pool time.. the boys and Reiley went in today... not sure I'm ready to get in... I don't like cold water!

Hope you all have a safe weekend!  Please don't forget to remember those who have died in our nation's service!

No comments:

Post a Comment