Amazon Deals

Monday, May 23, 2011

SCHOOOOOOOL's Out for SUMMMER!

OMG!!  Start sending ear plugs, rubber for my walls, stress balls, Nerf bats (so I can smack them kindly), SEND THE BOOZE!!!  HELP ME!!!

Seriously,  I'm not sure I will survive this summer.

Two twelve year old boys, new puppy, 5 year old crazy girl and one that is almost 16 and learning to drive... HELP ME!!!!!

Ean will be attending Camp Rock with the Maricopa Community Theatre starting June 20th... will I last that long, better question WILL HE?!  Hopefully he will enjoy this, it is 5 weeks, 4 days a week for 4 hours a day... he wants to be a performer (he bounces from Magician and Comedian) I hope he gets something out of this.

I was in theatre as a kid all through high school and loved it!

Reiley will be going to a home school 3 days a week (same as preschool) for 3 hours a day. Hope she enjoys it.

Me, hopefully will be starting my online college classes 7.5.11... I added ASL (American Sign Language) thought that would be a good addition instead of Spanish. I have tried REPEATEDLY to learn Spanish and fail miserably... I just don't GET IT! I think so many people know Spanish and probably very few know ASL in the hospital settings... (at least that is my thought anyway)...

So ideas for summer... Harkins Summer movie program , AZ unfortunately is not participating but check to see if you have a location near you AMF Kids Bowl Free Summer Program , Home Depot Kids Workshop , Lakeshore Free Crafts for kids , Arizona Museum for youth , Cerreta Candy Company Tour , Chase Field Tour , Stuffington Bear Tour , Wrigley Mansion Tour , Phoenix Library (many events - including the summer reading program)  of course there are always places like the Zoo, many different museums, Arizona Science Center, Community Pools (PLEASE watch your kids around water) Diamondback games and more!

I hope we all survive the summer, have fun and stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment