Amazon Deals

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Real shopping trips!!

OK, so most of you have watched that show HOARDERS, better known as Extreme Couponing... and the thing I keep seeing over and over again on the various shows is all the CRAP they are buying and saving 90% plus...

Seriously folks... ANYBODY can do that.. really... It is not hard to save at those percentages when you are buying Noodle soup, toothpaste, and candy!  I have yet to see anybody (now granted I haven't seen them all the show makes me so angry) buy REAL food to feed their family!  Sure you bought cereal and you may have bought milk, but where are your fruits, veggies, meats and cheese?

I am happy and proud to say that I can save in the 80 percentile sometimes even low 90's buying fruits, veggies, meat and cheese!  Do I get the free toothpaste too? Of course I do and donate almost all of it!

Here are a couple of samples, nothing huge of my trips that include real food too :)




These 3 different trips I spent a total OOP (out of pocket) $67.75, a savings of $286.98 or 81%!!  As you can see I have meat, diary, veggies, fruit, as well as household, bakery, pet food as well as can goods and snacks. You don't see any excessive hoarding here... and even when I stockpile.. you don't see excessive hoarding either!

No comments:

Post a Comment