Amazon Deals

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

More shop online credits!!!

Today sign up for savemore.com and receive a $10 credit. Then you can get Nail shields for FREE and includes free shipping!!! I've never tried these, but for free I will!! Here is what it says about the deal -

Once that hot pink nail polish hits the carpet, getting rid of the stain is almost impossible. Making your fingers and toes look fabulous doesn’t have to require applying sticky polishes. The newest way to accessorize fingers and toes, Jamberry Nails, gives you the unique nail design and professional look without the mess! Today only, for only $7.50 (regularly $15), you get “must-have” decorative nail shields offered in a variety of colors and designs. Unlike traditional nail polish, they won’t drip, chip or take forever to finish drying. Apply directly to the nail and get the salon look instantly! Seal the deal and eliminate your bi-weekly trip to the nail salon with this great offer.

Only 5.5 hours left on this deal as of 6:27pm AZ time!!


ZAYCON IS BACK!!!!  In AZ :)

$1.64 per lb for Farm Fresh Chicken!! Register today Zaycon tomorrow you will be able to order. According to the email they sent me, they will be in Peoria, Tucson, Mesa and Chandler. Pick up dates 6.10 and 6.11... thats all I know for now... like I said sign up today and you will be able to find out more tomorrow once the event is open...

This chicken is AWESOME!!! Farm Fresh, it is HUGE, the picture below fed four of us, no joke... I pound out my Chicken Breast because I like them to cook evenly :)



Tomorrow is the LAST day of the MYHABIT $10 off your order credit using MYHABIT1   - I didn't get there soon enough today, I was going to get Ean the Ed Hardy Jeans... boo!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment